Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I replaced my 8gb USB memory stick with a 32gb one (for more music!), but now the car doesn't remember what it was playing before I turned it off. It worked fine with the 8gb stick, both are formatted in the same way, but this one always resumes playing at usually the beginning of the first file on there, but sometimes there is another track that comes up. Sometimes when you press the back button to view the playlist, it shows the playlist and currently playing song from the track you were playing when you turned the car off. Very strange.

Anyone else had anything like this?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I did exactly the same as you and have had no problem. I cleared off any M3U playlists from the USB stick just in case even though the Connect can handle them.Did you do a straight copy from your previous storage to the new one?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh, then added about as much stuff again, so I have about 16GB on there in total. I did reorganise the folders a bit though... I'm not using playlists either, there are none on there. I might try putting the folders back how they were.

I have the base Accenta version so don't have Nissan Connect.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After some testing, it seems that if you are on a track which was on my original 8gb stick (And so got copied to the new stick in the first 'batch'), it works fine. Anything from the second 'batch' - stuff I added - has this problem. Still testing though!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right, after further testing, my observation in the previous post turns out to be rubbish!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AGLImages said:
I did exactly the same as you and have had no problem. I cleared off any M3U playlists from the USB stick just in case even though the Connect can handle them.Did you do a straight copy from your previous storage to the new one?
How much do you have on the stick? I have 16GB or so on mine...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts