Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any advice on where to buy Juke tyres? Had a puncture yesterday which got fixed at a local tyre place. Guy asked me to watch the tyre as it was a bolt that had caused the damage & puncture could return. Do I have to go to Nissan or can I flirt elsewhere....?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
@nelly, You can Buy tyres from any tyre supplier, DO NOT buy from dealer you will pay too much,
my only recommendation is to stick with the same tyres on the car unless you plan on replacing all 4

·
Registered
115 Posts
Have a good shop around, but as dexs say's stick to the same tyre you can change the brand when it comes to replacement time but always havematchedtyreson the same axle.
I would get a quote fromthe dealer as I was surprisedwhenour other car was serviced and got 2 tyres from them£20 per tyre cheaper like for like than we had been quoted and as the tyre has a high weight rating and not much chose.And the dealer price will give you a starting point.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Although they are expensive, the best tires are really the Continental Premium Contact...
For me that is.. I'm sure everyone has its favorites!
Best Regards

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you drive in the UK then it is better to get Winder tyres than summer ones unless you plan to drive in Summer at the limit of Adhesion!75% of journeys are in the wet and 10% in the snow a good set of winter grips will stop you in half the distance in snow most summer tyres will and in normal conditions they are almost as good.
Problem is they cost more and are harder to source but like the others say best when you need to change both on a single axle.

www.mytyres.co.uk and black circles are both good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts