Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collected my Shiro ( white with sport and style packs ) two weeks ago.Gear change clunky but I quite like that !Looks fantastic and with the packs it's a real head turner.The dealer has recommended a 3000 km oil change.....is this usual ?The car was purchsed in Spain ,where I now live. As I am taking it easy for the first 15005km or soI wonder if the sport mode makes a big performance difference ?Comments welcome !Thanks, Dennis.

·
Registered
16 Posts
A white Shiro , how odd. Not sure about Spain but in the UK the Shiro is the only model that comes with Metallic paint included in the price and NO discount for choosing white
My first Juke had its first oil change at 12 months old as per UK service recommendations

I see these are starting to prove popular in Spain you are about the 4th owner I know of

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi reynaden, I too got a white shiro 1 week ago. It looks great and yes it's a head turner. Today I went on the motorway and went to overtake, I went into sport mode and could defiantly feel the car go! I know the shiro came with the metallic option but personally I loved white and the leather interior with the white stitching just looks fantastic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts