Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Nissan have made a slight update to their web page if you click on the Juke then at the top it says features and options here you can configure your juke etc and some of the options are now listed i.e rear spoiler, armrest etc with prices

·
Registered
455 Posts
Decalsfrom the new configurator are mentioned here: http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=78&PN=2
I've remembered why Nissan EU people got me to help out a bit with some of their social media pages:
Some of them struggle with the UK stuff, as English isn't their first language.

personnelise
gotchanged to personnalise
but try it with one 'n' and it might look better

alternatively for £120 an hour and a big juicy Juke discount we'll proof readit for them.

I think they are still working on those pages alicat,
itshowed up as alot of strange computer-codea few hoursago

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
129 Posts
I guess the saga of the Tekna upholstery colour is still unresolved.
Brochure says grey or red leather, salesman says there's only grey leather with red stitching. Now the configurator offers a choice of grey premium leather or Tekna red leather (no preview available).

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
***This isn't confirmed and is only my opinion***

I've just run through the configurator too and the colour option is for the interior not the leather.

I'm pretty sure there's only grey leather, depending if you choose the gunmetal or tekna red interior (i.e. the centre console) will determine if you get red stitching or not.

Based on the rest of the options etc it would be highly unlikely for Nissan to offer RED seats ;)

Edited by: iamdabe

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've just purchased a Juke Tekna dCi in white with red interior trim.
I was told by the salesman that the leatherupholstery was dark grey with red stitching.
I hope he was right!I don't think anyone in the show rooms had actually seen a Tekna so perhaps its just a guessing game for everyone!
I was told I would have to wait till end Nov for my baby to arrive!
Going by what others have said I may have to wait even longer!!!
or hopefully it may come earlier!
I suppose all we can do is keep fingers crossed and hope for the best!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Lyndie-Lou said:
I've just purchased a Juke Tekna dCi in white with red interior trim.
I was told by the salesman that the leatherupholstery was dark grey with red stitching.
I hope he was right!I don't think anyone in the show rooms had actually seen a Tekna so perhaps its just a guessing game for everyone!
I was told I would have to wait till end Nov for my baby to arrive!
Going by what others have said I may have to wait even longer!!!
or hopefully it may come earlier!
I suppose all we can do is keep fingers crossed and hope for the best!!
Could the dark grey leather with red stitching be the same as shown to us by nissanjukebox?

http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=158&PN=2

·
Registered
101 Posts
i have a tekna, with grey leather seats and the stitching is red

1 - 8 of 8 Posts