Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, after owning 3 Qashqais over a 4 year periodI have finally broke free and purchased a white Juke 1.6 DIG-T Acenta with the premium pack (and spoiler). This car is awesome, and the performance is fantastic. I'll post some photos when I sort out my camera. Any tips would be appreciated on how to post photos. Cheers, and i'll speak to you all soon.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hello, enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hello there L8RBB, Welcome to the forum. ******.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'll post some photos when the weather changes and I'll get some good shots.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello and welcome!

I've noticed many occasions where ex-Qashqai owners opt for the DIG-T engine. Interesting...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
wingman said:
Hello and welcome!

I've noticed many occasions where ex-Qashqai owners opt for the DIG-T engine. Interesting...
that's because being ex QQ owners they already know how sh*te the 5 speed box
is and how crap the fule consumption can be on the diesel
so opt for the fun factor

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
hiya and welcome. They are a friendly bunch here, noticed your post on the Qashqai Club and wondered if you would pop across. Hamish has been over for a look too.

All the best and good luck with the Juke

Fee x

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Fee, Yes I wasn't happy with the new 1.6 117ps engine on my 60 reg Qashqai. It was very sluggish and had poor performance albeit being a great car. The Juke 1.6 DIG-T is awesome, and the car is great especially the drive.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yeah - I too had 3 QQ and can absolutely agree that the power in the QQ in the 1.6 is pants... the 5 speed gearbox a disgrace ... I agree with DEKS about thatThe Dig-T appears to be the best of the bunch.... BE HAPPY!!!!!Fee x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts