Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi has anyone else got an issue with leaking door seals to the driver and passenger doors whereby water gets into the door panel and runs through past the speakers in the doors and comes out through the panelling at the bottom?

Thanks, in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No water coming through as far as I know (will check later!) but my wife did notice that the inside of the doors were very dirty; had not been off-roading but had to park on a wet grassy field recently at an event.
She dropped in to the dealer on her way by and was told by the workshop manager that this had been reported on the old Juke but this was the first time on the new model. However, he advised that the seal would protect moisture getting past it - clearly not in your case!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Nissan Juke has a leak that forms a puddle in the rear nearside passenger footwell. Constant trips to my local garage have failed to identify where the leak is coming from. The local Nissan dealership are not very helpful and just tell me it's not something they have come across before and to take it in - not at their rates. All the usual areas like air con overflow, washer reservoir etc etc have been checked out.
Any ideas anyone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts