• Yes

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.3%

New Nismo Blade Silver

16K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  senon1984 
#1 ·
To many blacks ones about looks mint in Silver imo

Love what CW did to Allows but I think the Silver finish goes with the Alloys well

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
is it me or does the Nismo look a lot chunkier.

I wish the DRL's doubled up as Front fogs

Discussion starter · #7 ·
I've been having the black or silver debate in my head for a while now should hopefully be ordering mine next month I've chosen the options I want but colour still TBC. I have completely ruled out white I don't think it suites it.

Pics of your car have swayed me back towards silver again and as you say most of them seem to be black
I was thinking of Black at first but when I went to the dealers they had a back one in, and the wheels are not even close to the black of the car. Blade silver on a close up is a smokey Silver rather than a bright titanium silver.

I think white looks mint (especially CW's with her painted toenails) but both Black and White look dirty a lot sooner than silver, with me being unable to bend much to wash the car I went for Silver, Holdcrofts said it was the first they had seen and they thought it looked smart too. :cool:

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Hi Nismo,

Benzyls alloys are the standard for the Nismo. Mine as you can probably guess from Benzyls comment have been painted cw
Catwomans Alloys really go well with the white car but I like the silver bits on my wheels on my Silver car :cool:

I got to say if you want a Nismo and are thinking of black go check it out in a dealers (they always have black ones for some reason) as I didn't like the wheels with the black paint as the wheels are not black up close more dark charcol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.