• No

Votes: 3 10.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To many blacks ones about looks mint in Silver imo

Love what CW did to Allows but I think the Silver finish goes with the Alloys well

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
1st silver one I've seen looks really great. I agree the alloys look really good with the blade silver cw

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is it me or does the Nismo look a lot chunkier.

I wish the DRL's doubled up as Front fogs

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think it looks chunkier, but thought it was me going from black to white

I would have like front fogs too cw

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been having the black or silver debate in my head for a while now should hopefully be ordering mine next month I've chosen the options I want but colour still TBC. I have completely ruled out white I don't think it suites it.

Pics of your car have swayed me back towards silver again and as you say most of them seem to be black

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been having the black or silver debate in my head for a while now should hopefully be ordering mine next month I've chosen the options I want but colour still TBC. I have completely ruled out white I don't think it suites it.

Pics of your car have swayed me back towards silver again and as you say most of them seem to be black
I was thinking of Black at first but when I went to the dealers they had a back one in, and the wheels are not even close to the black of the car. Blade silver on a close up is a smokey Silver rather than a bright titanium silver.

I think white looks mint (especially CW's with her painted toenails) but both Black and White look dirty a lot sooner than silver, with me being unable to bend much to wash the car I went for Silver, Holdcrofts said it was the first they had seen and they thought it looked smart too. :cool:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Nismo,

Benzyls alloys are the standard for the Nismo. Mine as you can probably guess from Benzyls comment have been painted cw

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Nismo,

Benzyls alloys are the standard for the Nismo. Mine as you can probably guess from Benzyls comment have been painted cw
Catwomans Alloys really go well with the white car but I like the silver bits on my wheels on my Silver car :cool:

I got to say if you want a Nismo and are thinking of black go check it out in a dealers (they always have black ones for some reason) as I didn't like the wheels with the black paint as the wheels are not black up close more dark charcol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can you post a close up of your wheels and some of the interior as I have never seen a Nismo, I ordered it online !

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome nismo

Good to see someone in the north east on board

My juke Nismo is in the garage and hopefully I will be collecting mine next week of DVLC transfer my plate on time for my days off

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very nice indeed. :D and those photos really show off the looks.
Looking at those photos I am glad I chose the silver Nismo also, yours looks really nice. Only a few more weeks until mine gets delivered!

I think the Nismo looks more chunky than the other models too, and I like that.
The Nismo looks inside and out are what finally swayed me to order a Juke.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Lordharding, cheers I live in Newton Aycliffe. We will have to get a Northern meeting organised with a blast around the lakes!

Do we know how many Nismo Jukes are out there. The only one I have ever seen was in Le Mans France last year.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yea that's right on the Nissan stand. On a seperate note how amazing is that Deltawing.

Anyone going to Le Mans this year. We are going again this year Wednesday to Wednesday. Would be good to meet up with some Jukers!

I took my wife's Tekna last year, loved it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts