Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about to take delivery of my 1.5 DCI Tekna in gun mettalic with chrome mirrors,fog lamp rings,front & rear styling plate. Think it will be ready to pick up tomorrow ( Tuesday ) just thought I would intrduce myself, I will post some pictures before it gets dirty. Havnt driven a diesel yet a bit risky , test drove a petrol loved the car but wanted the diesel. Thanks Richygal

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to forum, hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us, the Diesel engine and box is much better than the petrol you wont regret going for the diesel.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hello and welcome

And I echo deks36

·
Registered
154 Posts
deks36 said:
hi welcome to forum, hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us, the Diesel engine and box is much better than the petrol you wont regret going for the diesel.
This is slander....the petrol owners will be on your back now

·
Registered
167 Posts
LOL you'll never get petrol heads and oil burners to agree which Juke engine is the best, for me its all about looks anyway, you can put pedals in it for all I care

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Deanno1dad said:
deks36 said:
This is slander....the petrol owners will be on your back now
its not its fact na petrol has 5 speed box which at best is notchy at worst impossible where as the diesel is 6 speed and has had no complaints about it

now if it was the DIG petrol thats a different matter

I own both petrol and diesel vehicles on this car i felt diesel was a better all round option than the 1.6 petrol although i thought about DIG-T but others issues put paid to that
its all about choice some cars are better in petrol some in diesel, as far as i am concerned until they put a 6 speed in the 1.6 petrol then its the diesel thats best unless you spec up to a turbo
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JukeSkywalker said:
LOL you'll never get petrol heads and oil burners to agree which Juke engine is the best, for me its all about looks anyway, you can put pedals in it for all I care
agreed on that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts