Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one, ordered my black Tekna DiG-T with chrome trim red interior on 24 September was originally due early November just had phone call now due 1<SUP>st</SUP> December 4 more week to wait.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Hopefully it will be on time and get before Christmas.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome hope your will be on time to<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have become a Juke stalker, checking out my dealer's compound for new arrivals at regular intervals

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dealer has 5 outside but they are not Tekna DiG-T’s and have yet to see one a Juke on the road, keeping my eyes peeled
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi and welcome. Sure the DIG-T will be worth the wait. Couple of members on here have DIG-Ts from the UK so hopefully will be on time for you

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am sure it will be worth the wait. I test drove the non-turbo 1.6 and it was ok, so I am sure the DiG-T will be impressive, checked with my insurance company and was told it will only be £30 more a year than my current 1.6 Qashqai

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dealer Just rang the wife apparently Nissan have given a new date today of 21<SUP>st</SUP> November to the dealer, I rang them back and apparently they accept delivery’s on Sundays, fingers crossed it happens and does not go back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi everyone im a new member on here ordered my 1.6 dig-t in black on oct 9th and was told delivery would be dec 8th ....does that sound about right

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome the Juke.
Not sure about delivery times but I know 1 thing you're going to love it !!!!!!!!!
Edited by: Deej

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi!

as I have said to everyone, It's worth waiting
. just be patient. Goodluck!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I think the DIG-T times are "variable" to be honest. From what people have said on here, wait is anything upto 6 months.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts