Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI!Ordered mine last week (Juke accenta CVT with premium pack in white) and was told the earliest i would get it was June and the latest September!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is the transmission (CVT) or the color (White) the cause of the long wait?Your choice is excellent on both counts (White & AWD). I assume the interior is in red. Are you adding anyother accessories?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome to the forum, abit shocked you ordered a cvt last week as they have been stating on their website since before christmas that no cvt orders are being taken due to the short supply, also they have given you may as earliest delivery date yet that is the date that i'm being given even though i ordered nearly 4 months ago, something doesn't seem right here, not that im having a go at you jamesrmr its just abit frustrating to find people that have order months after me are being given the same delivery date, i can feel another e-mail to nissan coming on.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Jamesrmr and a huge welcome - cracking choice of colour!!!!!

Although i too am extremely puzzled as I thought Nissan had cancelled all current CVT orderd till the existing back log was honoured.... Does seem strange - is this order definitely a new order or a cancelled order that you have managed to get slotted in for??

Fee x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts