Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Have been lurking for a week or two but finally got around to joining. I looked at the Juke back in October but decided to wait for the Dig-T. Phoned around 2 weeks ago and found the one I wanted in stock at a garage and picked it up last weekend (hada mini before)
Meet my Dig-T red with red interior. ( I think I will call him Jenson)

Loving the car (albeit not the mpg - currently about 24). Only done 175 miles though as have had a really busy week.
Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Edited by: TurboJ

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
withoutwax said:
Welcome Turboj,your Juke'slooking good, is it manual or CVT transmission?
Its a manual acenta premium. Couldn't quite stretch for the tekna-although I think the heated seats and door mirrors are the only things that I wish for. I have never had leather so it isn't such a big issue for me. Would have gone for it if I could have afforded it though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
you did well to get that within 2 weeks, well done, thats a scary mpg though, i mean i know its classed as 'sports' and all that but whoooo thats ferrari territory.

and reddddddddd mmmmmm well jealous as i am still waiting :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I was lucky. There was a white Dig-T manual just down the road from me - he had it for a month or so but I preferred the red with the red interior. Had I been able to afford the Tekna I think I would have gone Haptic blue as I saw one in the 1.6 petrol and it was very nice with the leather. Once I knew I wanted it I just phoned around all the dealers and happened upon this one.
Unfortunately he knew he had the exact car I wanted though so he was not open for dealing. Tried to get £500 off the car but he wouldn't budge past £300. I forgot it came without mats though so have paid £40 and picking them up on Tuesday. Annoyed with myself as I know he would of thrown those in.
Trouble is now I want to spend loads on the extras. I would love a chrome pack (minus the wing mirrors) and a spoiler.
Mpg is scaring me too but I hope it will hit 30 once I have driven it some more.
I saw someone else mention that they would like a force red tax disc holder and that is what I am looking out for at the moment too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kats said:
Hi, same as mine on order, might see you out and about, we can rule the roads!

Kat x
Sounds good! There is one just a mile down the road from me as well-although I have yet to spot it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
the dealers think this car is solid gold, quite hard to beat them down as they know its going to be a good seller.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, especially as it was the exact spec/colour etc. If they weren't on such a wait I would have walked away and see if he came back with a better deal but he knew I couldn't resist! Nissan finance APR is an ok rate though which is good.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Oohh you have the exact same car that I have on order. Please don't scare me with the mpg figures!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi TurboJ

Car looks great.

I have nothing against white cars or any other colour car for that matter, but the more pictures I see of the Force Red Jukes, the happier I am that I chose that colour.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts