Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I never had a new car as I considered second hand as best value.
But I could not resist this car, they must have put something like catnip or else inside, I had no peace until I place the order.
And I went overboard, for the full specs Tekna AWD CVT on red, with red / black interior.Ordered on Saturday 18th December, expected delivery April.
Till then I will have to look at the photos you lucky ones post around here.
Best regards,Doru

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi dmd welcome to the forum excellent choice and may I say in the best colour
as you can see its a friendly forum with a little bit of banter but we do our best to help all fellow members and Juke owners
regards Deks36

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest I would not have contemplate having a red car, for me a car looks good in either black or white, but there is not much choice when the interior comes only in black / red or black / gray.
And if the red was a normal red I would not have it anyway, but this force red on Juke is something special, is dark and it complements the bold shapes, so I did like it as soon I saw it in the real at the dealers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hi dmdwelcome. I think we all know what you are feeling at the moment, since mostly all of us are inthe same situation. It's true that time flies very quickly, but when your waiting for something desperate, you see it AGES. Patience

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome dmd. I am also buying my first ever brand new car after falling in love with the Juke.
My 1.6 Acenta premium has had a delivery date of 21st December since I ordered in October. Fingers crossed for tomorrow but I'm not too hopefull after reading about the delayed deliveries some people have experienced.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Fantastic choice of colour my friend well done on your purchase. My delivery was for last week but the snow has ruined that. But after nearly 4 months what's a few more days difference going to make. At least I still have my 4x4 Terrano to get about in....................
Regards
12inch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts