Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, been watching the Juke progree for quite a while was lucky enough to see one at my dealer in July, knew straight away had to have one, decided this month to place order which we did on the 10th Sept told by dealer at the time it will be end Oct/early Nov delivery, its a 1.5 dci acenta with premiuim pack in force red. part of me wishes i had gone for white now i have seen a few in pics though the wife hates white cars. also having now seen the rear spoiler think i might have to order one of those aswell
Edited by: deks36

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Welcome to the site & Congratulations on your purchase, The delivery time scale seems about right with what people have been saying about the diesels, hopefully the wait will fly by for you ;)

Force red is a nice colour, I had second thoughts about my order of a Black one, wishing I had chosen red ; ) I think it's only natural to second guess yourself when you're spending this much money! :)

Yes, the spoiler looks very tasty, thinking of one myself ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome on board definitely get the spoiler we will be when our dealer can get a definite price etc. They still look great without one but I think it's one of these things that once you see one with you have to have it

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alicat said:
Welcome on board definitely get the spoiler we will be when our dealer can get a definite price etc. They still look great without one but I think it's one of these things that once you see one with you have to have it
I agree when i saw the spoiler in the book it didnt look that great but after seeing it car on here just got to have...... goes off to email dealer for price.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
popped into the dealer this morning as i have to give up my p/x next week wanted assurance on delivery as i dont mind giving up th p/x early as got a fiar deal for it but dont want to be without are car for too long he assured me delivery is scheduled for 03/11/10. So will be keeping fingers crossed I know its out of his control as with all dealers but i still wont be happy if its longer than that

in some ways wish i had found this forum first I may of not ordered one due to delays etc ordering early as most have i hoped to avoid the long delay experienced by quashqai owners. Mind that annoys me even more because it means their will be loads of them about and I prefer a car that isnt seen everywhere at least not to begin with

·
Registered
754 Posts
I wouldn't worry about that, the delays seem to be because Nissan haven't got their act together, rather than there is loads on the road.
Glad I didn't give in my part-ex; not sure I would be comfortable doing that at this stage.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
silverjuke said:
I wouldn't worry about that, the delays seem to be because Nissan haven't got their act together, rather than there is loads on the road.
Glad I didn't give in my part-ex; not sure I would be comfortable doing that at this stage.
yes have to say it is a worry as if i have to cancel because of delays i will lose out on it
but hopefully it wont come to that had to agree to give it in now as i squezzed more for the p/x value than they wanted so compromise i my part was given 03/11 at time of order so as long as its by then will be ok just have to borrow something till then
would appear from discussions i have had delays seem to be affecting the DIG IT AND AUTO'S
so hopefully mine will be OK

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an update, think the dealer is getting sick of me. Email him daily with questions,
well I have got the mats chucked in now and am getting the spare wheel pack.
Asking about Urban Pack as brochure quotes £500 including paint
if you read as printed although i do know this is an error and should say excluding paint but lets see if Nissan will stand by it, will save me £100 on paint if they do.
Will be having it whatever as i like the spoiler and the silver trim bits front and rear
also ordered the wind deflectors.
That will be enough I think, otherwise it will look like a branch of halfords.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all
I ordered my Jukeeee
months ago, and i am still waiting
for my Jukeeeeee, why ohhhh why is there such a long wait
.........oh nearly forgot to say (Acenta 1.6 CVT Premium, Black

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Jukeless In London said:
Hello all
I ordered my Jukeeee
 months ago, and i am still waiting
 for my Jukeeeeee,    why ohhhh why is there such a long wait
.........oh nearly forgot to say (Acenta 1.6 CVT Premium, Black
hang on in there,its well worth waiting for

·
Registered
164 Posts
Jukeless In London said:
Ok, I will. But I am in love for the first time in my life
What?! How old are you Jukeless?

By the time Igot to15 I'd been in love with Suzi Quatro, several of Dr Who's assistants, Joanna Lumley as Purdey, Wonder Woman and Daisy Duke (to bring this back on track. Sort of) to name but a few.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Since my post end November, I have avidly been reading the forum each day. Apart from some niggles/squeaks etc the main concern seems to be and my major concern is the mpg which people are getting (is it really that low)?? My journey to work each way is 10 miles from semi rural to south east London (40mins tops), would a diesel be better (have been told need longer journey to warrant diesel)!! Am thinking about the 1.6 Acenta manual withpremium pack?? Also looking around country for 0% deals (any advice)

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have the diesel and love it, but my commute to work is nearly perfect for the diesel in terms of mileage (25 miles each way) and time (30-40 mins) Plus, the sixth gear is lovely to have.

I heard on the radio last night some bod saying that in order to make buying a diesel worthwhile you need to be doing at least 16,000 miles a year. Otherwise the extra cost per litre of diesel over petrol doesn't really make financial sense (This guy was an 'expert' so he must be correct!
)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts