Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, have been reading a few comments from forum members about the dealers not knowing whats going on re delivery times...my Juke was due on the 8th December and unfortunately caught up in thedelays due to the badweather which the transport company have been having to contend with.Am hoping will arrive by the end of next week (fingers crossed).
I note that a few members arestaff members at Nissan dealerships, as i am....the car is for the other half and i know she is really looking forward to her Xmas present!
Please bear with the dealers, the info coming out of Sunderland re deliveries is cagey to say the least,andthe dealercan only deliver a car once it arrives from the supplier...they dont build them themselves and supply dates offered by the manufacturer are the only point of reference they have.
But its great to see the positive comments from the lucky ones who have thier cars andI cant wait to have one on the drive....

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Thanks and welcome to the forum. I think the majority of members here realise the reasons for the delay are out of the dealers hands, but it is also apparent that some dealers offer excuses that beggar belief. I am fortunate to have a dealer that tells it as it is and I still have full confidence in them. My delivery - like yours was due the 8th but is now looking like next week also. Been waiting since August so a few more days won't hurt.
regards
12inchmick

·
Registered
317 Posts
mate at work ordering one today told to expect delivery in april, what i can tell you is that we are working overtime everyday bar sunday, been in today nice to have a day off tomorrow

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome to the forum

It is luck of the draw with deliveries but I suppose it better to be delayed and get the car in one piece rather than not at all...

Cracking christmas pressie by the way - Iam well jelous - I usually get something a little bit less expensive from my OH

Happy and Safe Driving when it comes!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Am hoping car will still arrive on the 21st, but expecting it not to arrive this side of Xmas.....best tobe happy if it does come but not dissapointed if it does'nt. Weather has been so unpredictable this year.

·
Registered
210 Posts
D2RNA I bet your car has not yet been registered, This is my main issue my car was registered November 30th with a delivery date 6 December the car is still in Sunderland with little chance of delivery this side of Christmas and who knows the new year....Would you be happy with this, come on be honest

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm told mine may be available on Tuesday, and if so, then tomorrow I will find out which color it is and get the VIN number to submit to insurance in advance of Tuesday. So eager to get it already. It's being traded from another dealership a distance away, which is why I was able to get it so soon, relatively speaking. It took much, much longer than 72 hours that the dealership boasted, but still. I can't complain though. My wait has been minuscule compared to some of my UK brethren.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts