Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!
I pick up my Juke 1.6 Acenta Premium in Machine Brown this Saturday 20th November. I CANNOT WAIT.
Luckily, mine was a cancelled factory order, so I managed to put an order in end of October, I do feel sorry for all of you waiting!
Anyone got any photos of Machine Brown Juke? I haven't actually seen any yet!
Also, anyone able to let me know how the stereo sounds? Haven't actually heard one yet as the demonstratorthat I drove didn't have radio code inputted into it! (Please bare in mind that i'm an 18 year old, I need BASS!!)

Edited by: jamesysam002

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
need bass i would have thought by choosing brown you would want to keep a low profile and hope no one notices you

Only joking i doubt you will see another only 2 of that i know about
stereo has enough Bass for me but i doubt it will be enough for you
really lucky with the order bonus eh did you get it at CDG

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I got it at CDG, dealt with Ricky, extremely helpful people there, thoroughly recommend the dealership. Very good experiences there, my moms had 2 Renaults from there, and my friends have bought Renaults, SEATS etc.
Hopefully if I put my iPod onto BASS BOOST and the cars Bass mode up then it should be okay haha!!
How have you been finding yours?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Mine has lots of bass and lots LOTS of volume. But if I exaggerate the bass I do lose the melody line.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Yes I too have dealt with CDG for my skoda the aftersales was excellent sadly i got a better deal elsewhere this time although i nearly went thru them
love mine to bits most fun and enjoyment i have had out of a new car.

·
Registered
575 Posts
jamesysam002 said:
Hello everybody!

I pick up my Juke 1.6 Acenta Premium in Machine Brown this Saturday 20th November. I CANNOT WAIT.

Luckily, mine was a cancelled factory order, so I managed to put an order in end of October, I do feel sorry for all of you waiting!

Anyone got any photos of Machine Brown Juke? I haven't actually seen any yet!

Also, anyone able to let me know how the stereo sounds? Haven't actually heard one yet as the demonstratorthat I drove didn't have radio code inputted into it! (Please bare in mind that i'm an 18 year old, I need BASS!!)

Not a bad motor for an 18 year old. Boot should give you enough space for a decent sub if the bass isn't enough for you. Only heard it on a test drive, but the stereo is adequate, without being upto the standard of a "premium" unit, say a Bose/Harmon Kardon etc. If you're seriously into bass and thumping sounds, you'll want to upgrade

1 - 8 of 8 Posts