Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi IM Wilson (Ex British pat) living in The Bavarian Alps with partner and dog. Drive a Smart Roadster Coupe, partner has a Qashqai and I just ordered a 1.6turbo 4x4 cvt auto with 190ps.

Have to wait until April for delivery :-(

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi coupecruiser

welcome to the forum. Yes, most of us here are waiting for their delivery.

Good luck

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

I drive a Smart Roadster Coupe which Im keeping as a summer fun car. Our club back in the UK organise events. They even drove all the way from the UK to my home in the Bavarian Alps for an event.

Do you think UK Jukers will have an activity club for camping meets and tours and so on?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
coupecruiser said:
Thanks.

I drive a Smart Roadster Coupe which Im keeping as a summer fun car. Our club back in the UK organise events. They even drove all the way from the UK to my home in the Bavarian Alps for an event.

Do you think UK Jukers will have an activity club for camping meets and tours and so on?
**** Yeah........... put me down for the Bavarian Alps. LOL
Welcome to the Forum, hope you get your new baby sooner. But if not it sounds like its worth the wait.
12inch

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi coupecruiser!!! and Welcome to the madhouse!!!

No - I wont be joining you allin the ALPS if it was in a tent... hate beasties and bugs and am not baring my behind to do the loo.... Nah - If theres a nice hotel - I might think about it - Sounds like fun.....!!!!

Just read my post above - I dont mean that I will be sharing a tent with you... I meant if everyone was camping.... if you get my drift...

Whats the weather like in the alps - better than Blighty???

Fee x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts