Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to All

I have just ordereda 1.6 Techna Manual in White.....also added the illuminated entry guard option (couldn't resist) .....loved and fell in love with the look of this carand a great test drive test driveclinched the decision..........please tell me I have made the right decisionas I didn't know I was going to buy a car when I went out on Saturday.

Hey Ho ...it's only money

Requested a July delivery so the wait will be a killer

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Hi DH. Welcome to the site. Great choiceof car and colour. Remember to visit the polls section and cast your vote in the white vs red debate.

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ DH - Hi and welcome to the forum
you have chosen the best colour by far...white stands out in the crowd

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind replies

My first choice was Red but as we were leaving my partner asked if they did it in white....we went and looked at one in White and straight away changed our order....it just looks so much more FUNKY in white....if that's possible.

BTW ....I don't think I fit the Nissan target buyer profile ...This is a birthday present for myself.....55th birthday present..

Cheers

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well - you willhave a very very happy birthday when it comesWhite is amazing - you are right looks so much more funky and modern - even for an oldie like you!!!Oops - is that an insult....... just ignore me - i'm fast catching up with you
All the very very best on your purchase - keep reading the forum to pass the timeFee x

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi David. Yes you have made a very good decision with the car. Now you have to choose which colour to have.

Lj2.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ouch......
You guys play rough.........I guess Lazy And Jukestar are right but Whitewill for do me until they come up with an another "STAND OUT" colour

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi David andwelcome to the Forum, another juke purchased on the cheap by forgoing the TOP COAT, I've seen Whites, Blacks and 1 Gun Metal , Oh and 1 RED and that's mine. so if you wan't to stand out it should have been Red, although I have not seen Blue yet, so maybe Blue. T

Ps, A 57 year old, I don't fit Nissan's age range either. TEdited by: trachycarpus

1 - 20 of 92 Posts