Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the new juke is due for release soon three new colours red ink blue metallic and yellow
the front end and rear has had a face lift the lights are different and the boot is 40% bigger the trim is piped to match exterior coulor
looks very nice

·
Registered
7 Posts
Also Nissan Safety Sheild - 360 Around View Monitor - Moving Object Detection - Blind Spot Warning System.

Saw one yesterday near Milton Keynes.. lovely in Ink Blue!

·
Registered
165 Posts
also some new wheels and a few interior changes + the new engines of course - full production starts in a couple of weeks...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Im looking forward to driving the model.I have a 14plate ntec dci juke and done 350miles.The car is perfect so far,no creaks or knocks from anywhere.The doors and boot shut so well you would think its a 50,000 grand car.The only minor bugs are firm suspension on English roads can be rough can be tough going sometimes.It has got 18 inch low profile tyres though.The other thing is wind noise from the mirrors noticable over 40 mph.other than that a well made car.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Haven't yet driven the new models but I have been in them,As I was part of the launch at Geneva. I spent a little time in them and a lot of time going over them. Subtle changes that make a difference. Looking forward to driving them already have my order in.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Im looking forward to driving the model.I have a 14plate ntec dci juke and done 350miles.The car is perfect so far,no creaks or knocks from anywhere.The doors and boot shut so well you would think its a 50,000 grand car.The only minor bugs are firm suspension on English roads can be rough can be tough going sometimes.It has got 18 inch low profile tyres though.The other thing is wind noise from the mirrors noticable over 40 mph.other than that a well made car.
Just picked mine up too - i actually think its less crashy on the 18's than my acenta premium was on the 17's - i did have to reduce the tyre pressures 1st from the 40 psi they were all at when i got it tho...:)

·
Registered
165 Posts
So today it was strange seeing all new jukes coming down the line instead of just the odd trial one - must admit i do like the facelift with even small things like the indicators in the side mirrors making it look smarter...:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
my juke is settling down now we have done 800 miles.not so hard on the roads as things bed in.started to get a squeek from clutch pedal as you change gear,not loud but noticeable when the radio is not on.lol.spray grease time to try and get rid of it.look forward to driving the new one.The new colours look great.wife wants the red.lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
Just order a new model Tekna 1.5 dci. Expect delivery to be around September time (hopefully). Really excited about the added new features such all round camera vision, indicators built into the wing mirrors etc.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've been looking at buying a new DIG-T 1.6 Tekna. It looks to me as though Nissan has changed the spec., dropping 18" alloys and lowering the price £120. Has anybody else noticed this? Have I got the wrong end of the stick?

(It's been a bit difficult to work out but this is what I reckoned by looking at the sales brochure and the Nissan web site).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts