Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all you Juke lovers, just browsing and found this forum. Very excited at the moment, taking ownership of my new Juke tomorrow, and its white, can't wait. Hope its as good as the review
s.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola Jules

Welcome to the forum.... I have to pop into the MK dealers tomorrow so may see you there.

Great to have another White juke on the road

Lj

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your welcome, Flynn & lady Juke

Lady Juke unfortunately wont see you at MK Nissan the car is being delivered to me. But may see you about MK we will have to beep every white Juke to identify each other LOL!!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Jules said:
Thank you for  your welcome, Flynn & lady Juke

Lady Juke unfortunately wont see you at MK Nissan the car is being delivered to me. But may see you about MK we will have to beep every white Juke to identify each other LOL!!

No problem, you will know mine it's a Tekna with a private plate.

I see three jukes every morning and only one of them is White.

Pm me your area

LjEdited by: Lady juke

·
Registered
316 Posts
Jules welcome.

Another Juke in MK - that's great!
Tomorrow, the World!

That dealership seems to be doing brisk business.
Got mine from the St Albans branch of the same outfit.
('cos I work just round the corner)

See ya around

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Siemarque, top of the range one then, lovely, sounds like MK will be taken over by Jukes!!! Must admit havent seen many so far!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Am I right in saying MK has loads of roundabouts??

If so - why dont you all form a long convoy of JUKES and bring MK to a standstill - might make the national news!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Welcome Jules, Hope you're enjoying your car. We can safely say the Whiteys rule around the M K area.
There should be a board with a rough map of the uk on (something like the game RISK) where you can move little coloured Jukes around on. That part of the uk would be ours.MWAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAA!(Evil laugh).
Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

·
Registered
316 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Welcome Jules, Hope you're enjoying your car. We can safely say the Whiteys rule around the M K area.
There should be a board with a rough map of the uk on (something like the game RISK) where you can move little coloured Jukes around on. That part of the uk would be ours.MWAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAA!(Evil laugh).

Not if Pogo has anything to say about it.

I can see it all now,
Dogfights round the roundabouts

A midnight raid on Midsummer Place to paint the legendary cows a warmer shade

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Well, actually it's only people with dirty minds that think it's rude. My statement was all innocent. Remember....YOU made it a joke....not me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts