Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get my new one on the 20th of April....Acenta Premium.Was unsure what colour to get but in the end decided on Machine Brown...I know lots of people dislike the colour but it struck me as very unusual so thought "What the **** I'll get that one"

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome PaulB

Good for you going for machine brown - i liked the colour but didnt want to go for it only because the internal console was grey? -

i think you're car will look fab.. You really must post pictures because we have none on here... Go on be the first

Just to let you know I now have a similar coloured CIVIC - looks amazing!!!!

All the very best and keep us posted on how your pick up goes

Fee x

·
Registered
41 Posts
Machine brown is nearer to red than it is to white and thats all that matters.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">Hello and Welcome aboard.<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">
<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">You'll be able to post on the gallery when you get it

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi and welcome, the wait is worth it.Look forward to seeing your pics,iv'e never seen a brown one!

Red Tekna that is feefeeling left out as it's owner can't give it a signature

·
Registered
309 Posts
machine brown is an unusual colour, but hey its not exactly a usual looking car!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey and welcome! Have fun in your Juke, I know I am!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts