Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I just ordered a black 1.5 dci Tekna and cant wait for her to arrive. Ive been told may, i'm hoping it will be more like the beginning rather than the end, as I would love to go to the meet in Gaydon!!

Does anyone know if there are any more accessories other than the extras you can buy through the dealerships? I'm hoping to get a silver "Juke" tax disk holder!

Hope to chat to you all soon!

Bambi x

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Bambi - welcome i'm a newbie too!

Do a search lots of things about branded goodies coming soon and i'm with ya on the tax disc holder
Gef

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum, Juke branding is best to search on ebay
I am currently in the process of organising Ownerclub merchandise what ever i do it will have this branding on

tax discs I am organising will be like this, not the flashiest but has the logo on the outside this was the only type i could get like it

I will also be doing a clothing range t- shirts, polo shirts, fleece, caps and others
this is in early stages but its getting there.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Bambi said:
Hi All!

I just ordered a black 1.5 dci Tekna and cant wait for her to arrive. Ive been told may, i'm hoping it will be more like the beginning rather than the end, as I would love to go to the meet in Gaydon!!

Does anyone know if there are any more accessories other than the extras you can buy through the dealerships? I'm hoping to get a silver "Juke" tax disk holder!

Hope to chat to you all soon!

Bambi x
Welcome...great choice...Why is your Car female ?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome Bambi = i too hope you take delivery for the meet - That would be good

Deks is doing all he can to try and get merchandise up and running but it is early days...

Hope all goes well

Fee x

·
Registered
377 Posts
deks36 said:
Hi welcome to the forum, Juke branding is best to search on ebay
I am currently in the process of organising Ownerclub merchandise what ever i do it will have this branding on

tax discs I am organising will be like this, not the flashiest but has the logo on the outside this was the only type i could get like it

I will also be doing a clothing range t- shirts, polo shirts, fleece, caps and others
this is in early stages but its getting there.
Deks, did you know your tax was out of date

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">Hello and Welcome aboard

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for making me feel so welcome! Thanks everyone!
My car will be female because I am!! Ha! Really looking forward to the meet on the 29th ( if I have her by then!) , did you know there is a DVLA personalised reg auction there the day before - anyone looking for a new plate for their juke, you could go a day early!

I've been having a look into silvertax disk holders, there is a good site called taxholders.co.uk where you can custom your own design, deks have you seen this? Maybe you could get the club logo put onto one of these - I think they use the popular 'Richbrook' ones.

Had a look on ebay for some style extras - i've seen the chrome strips for the doors and the boot etc, (cheaper than paying at the dealership)does anyone know if its easy to put these on yourself or would you have to take it to a pro - like halfords?

Bambi x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Bambi I have seen the silver round tax disc holders but they have detail on the inside they also very expensive and I dont fancy parting with that much money to try and sell them on
So I will stick with the cheap white plastic ones at least if I dont sell too many I wont have lost a great deal of funds

The Chrome strips tend to be self adhesive clean panel then stick on

1 - 19 of 19 Posts