Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the service intervals on new juke.
also does car need to be run in..
plus does anyone know the size of the tail pipe as i want to fit a chrome end on mine

Hazy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Service intervals are 12500 miles.
Yes it needs to be run, for first 1000 miles.
Mine came with a chrome tail pipefinisher as standard. May be on all grades.Edited by: Strof

·
Registered
443 Posts
Normal Petrol is 1 year or 180000. Turbo petrol and diesel are one year or 125000 miles .
That's what ever is reached first..
It's advisable not to load the engine to much for the 1 st 1000 miles .so no more than 3/4 throttle don't labour it in high gears.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Juke trip computer shows count down from 12500 miles to service on start up, also oil good to tell you the oil level is ok.
Yes it is 12500 miles or 12 months I forget that some do less than that in a year.
Running in, Juke-of-earl is right and the manual recommends not going over 4000 rpm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi All. I have just called my Nissan dealer (and a random one). The both told me 18K or 12 months for the 1.6 petrol. Mineisa 1.6 petrol, which has been counting down from 12500 miles to the service. The only suggestion the serivice mngrs could give me was that the counter was set incorrectly during the PDI.
I was told to take it for a service at 12 months or 18k and the counter will be correctly set forthe next 18k.
hope this helps

·
Registered
66 Posts
The Petrol 1.6 is 18,000. Not sure on other engines sizes.Check the trip
computer in the dashboard (between the temp. and petrol), you'll see
the countdown data.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts