Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Welcome to the site! 16:00, does that mean you're picking up today @ 4pm? if so LUCKY! ;) Great way to make us all jealous! heh!

The Acenta w/ premium pack seems to be the model of choice, I'm sure you'll love it ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi & welcome! what colour and any news on your delivery date??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi my name is Mick, i'm new to this site and i have taken delivery of my Juke yesterday 16/09/2010, it's an Acenta 1.6 in silver and it is a dream to drive.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi my name is Mick, i'm new to this site but just want to share with you that i took delivery of my Juke 1.6 Acenta yesterday, it's a dreams to drive and far better than i thought it would be.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi Mick
Welcome to the site
Fancy uploading any pics? You might have been the first person on here to have taken delivery

·
Registered
367 Posts
I've just post pics it's fairly easy I used photobucket. We love pics on here
I'm sure your the first to have delivery!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I cant get it to post any pics yet but will keep trying. Yes it does sound like i am the first to take delivery, the salesman at the showroom was quite excited that i was getting one so early lol

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi Mick

Got this of the club information post hope it helps

How to post pictures onto the forum:

Set up a free account with Photobucket or Flickr...etc and upload your photos to there.

(I use Photobucket, but will be the same or similar to other sites.)

Once uploaded, hover over the image and up pops a sub menu for that picture.

the Sub Menu you want is Direct Link, or Image location. Copy this link.

Return to the forum and click on the button with a picture of a tree.
This will open a new window
Paste the Direct Link you have just copied, into the 'Image URL:' box and press preview.

Also, make sure pictures are below 800pixels wide (for easy viewing).
This can be adjusted once you paste the link into the Image URL box. The size of your photo will come up. if the width is longer than 800, just reduce.
Remember to reduce height by same amount!
(or you can reduce size on the photosharing site)

Then click ok and photo should appear in message box!

·
Registered
13 Posts

I have one like this on a 60 plate, 1.6 Acenta in silver. Thank you for your help in getting pics on post. I'll take some pics of my Juke tomorrow out and about and post them.
</font></font>Edited by: Mick Hart

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have you driven one yet, I think it is a very good drive but it may take some time to get used to the computer, people are double looking at it because they haven't seen anything as good as this before.
Edited by: Mick Hart

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well done on geting your juke glade that it is nice to drive get mine on the 3 november cnt wait all the best john.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Mick Hart said:
Have you driven one yet,  I think it is a very good drive but it may take some time to get used to the computer, people are double looking at it because they haven't seen anything as good as this before. 
No haven't had the test drive yet although hubby had his first sit in one yesterday and fell in love with it. Test drive booked for Tuesday and we pick ours up on the Saturday.

I love that's it's so different to anything else

1 - 20 of 28 Posts