Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in from driving out of the Garage at 16:30, plenty of miles already clocked up.VERY IMPRESSED!Every thing went smooth at the dealers, only found a slight scratch on the gearknob which is being replaced.
Will post some pics once I've given it the full Rocky treatment

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
excellent news Hope to see it all nice and shiny in the flesh at the meet 29th may at Gaydon Warwickshire

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Pleased for you Rocks. You've been waiting patiently.
I'll have to take LJ's word for it that you've got a great member, though.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lets keep my member out of this
(but thank you for the compliment LJ)I might be in Holland for the Gaydon meet. Just waiting to hear from the inlaws before I confirm.Going to be hard to get the parts fitted as the temptation to keep on driving it is stronger than I thought it would be

The rear styling plate is glued on the dealer said to me "don't wash your car for 24hrs ..... no really don't wash your car for 24hrs" I think he knows me too well

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats what they said. The front is bolted.I don't know whether anyone else can confirm this?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
the rear as stated, the front is an absolute pig it has 6 screws and clasps along the top edge
which are easy enough if you remove the bumper I didnt took me forever lesson learned
but along the bottom it has 4 nuts and bolts and these really are an absolute pain in the backside to fit I spent nearly 40 mins just fitting them so I pray I never have to remove the front bumper

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Can't confirm what you havebeen told, but as deks says, I watch them take my front bumper of to fit plate. Took them about an hour and a half. They did say that the rear plate only took 20 mins though.
Lj2.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I was looking for the Golden Rivet and then the next thing I know .................................

1 - 20 of 32 Posts