Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
You didn't test drive it, as I see it, going round an industrial estate is not an open road test drive, that was silly and if that is all they would let you do, you should have gone somewhere else, your description of the Juke suspension is just plain ridiculous, ours is brilliant, so you must have a bad one, the last Qashqai I was in, the suspension was terrible, that was my mates New 15 reg, and I bought a different make because of it
Best thing you can do is sell it and and fall in the same trap with another make

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've driven hundreds of just about anything nissan have made since they came to the UK.. tbh I've had 12 new jukes now and there's nothing wrong with the suspension...what you might be feeling is the tyres as I said before.. narrow profile tyres have no sidewall flex, yet time again I see idiots putting bigger and bigger wheels on which forces smaller profile tyres, down to 35 profile... Which is ridiculous. Your forced to go smaller tyres as. It will make your Speedo way out being a larger diameter wheel... Many people don't think of it and EXPECT everything to be perfect... My sports car uses 13in wheels with 60 profile tyres.. much much better performance than a 20in wheel as for one it's half the weight..brakes better as there's less mass to slow...and the best bit... Tyres are £100 fitted... How much is a 19 or 20 in or bigger tyre? 250?300? For slower performance... Nice..

·
Registered
419 Posts
Been a Juke owner for years along with my son, we both now have Tekna +'s and agree that the mark 2 is the car that the Juke should have been from the start.

There is no pleasing some folk. While at our dealership recently a customer was berating her new Juke as she was complained about the built in safety features. True the avoidance system can pick up pedestrians on the footpath if on a bend.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Been a Juke owner for years along with my son, we both now have Tekna +'s and agree that the mark 2 is the car that the Juke should have been from the start.

There is no pleasing some folk. While at our dealership recently a customer was berating her new Juke as she was complained about the built in safety features. True the avoidance system can pick up pedestrians on the footpath if on a bend.
Even the Qashqai and leaf do exactly the same thing. Maybe one day engineers will design a moveable beam with the steering wheel like the qashqai's headlights but it'll just add cost to the car and put the already astronomical prices of parts up. Tip buy headlight covers if you can. LED lights are pushing £1000+ each!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts