Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nice white Juke was delivered Friday, covered in mud :-( when I took it to have it cleaned we noticed a dent in the passenger side door, now waiting for dealership to get back to me, not a happy camper, however, Love the Juke it looks mean!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
159, we thought he had been off roading in it, he didnt hang around too long. Dont think i will be going for home delivery next time, still love it though, have become very particular where I park it, is that being a bit anul! LOL

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Jules said:
159, we thought he had been off roading in it, he didnt hang around too long. Dont think i will be going for home delivery next time, still love it though, have become very particular where I park it, is that being a bit anul! LOL  

Ouch that's a high delivery milage, I had a ford Puma home delivered once and three weeks later received a speeding notice.... 95 mph on M1
although I got a settlement from Ford, and the delivery driver was sacked I vowed then never to have a home delivery again.

Hope you get a result from your dealer, did you take pics

Lj xEdited by: Lady juke

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Sounds very suss! I reckon they knew of the dent and tried to cover it with Mud.Hope you get it sorted and another treat on top.

·
Registered
561 Posts
congratz with your juke jules, i hope the problem will be solved soon. i would ask for some extras for al theproblems you have now.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I nearly went for a driven delivery but I'm glad I didn't now.
Had to drive 100 miles to pick mine up in the fog at the end of December but at least it was spotless when I took ownership.

·
Registered
247 Posts
holeymoley27 said:
I nearly went for a driven delivery but I'm glad I didn't now.
Had to drive 100 miles to pick mine up in the fog at the end of December but at least it was spotless when I took ownership.
Besides, the first thing you're gonna want to do when you get your Juke, is drive a hundred miles anyway!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts