Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the new Juke ad?I think its really lazy, as they have just re-used shots from the original and comissioned a new version of twinkle twinkle (which I don't like).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x-OeihUTkc&list=UUE_zHeNt8ypI

I thought they may have learned their lesson and gone for a funny ad like the US commercials.

Just think it makes sense for a quirky car to have a humourous ad.

thoughts?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Im a fan on Facebook & we had the chance to vote for the "new" music on the ad. I must say I dont like it. I like the original, the soft music you could recognise in any room, away from the TV,was for the Juke. A lot of ads now, even the funny ones you wouldntknow instinctively if you were out of the room.Theyve lost the Twinkle till the end too. I agree theyve been lazy, but I think with the old music the old ad worked. I must admit the car ad I like the best, althoughI dont remember the car, which shows how good it is as an ad, is the one with the boy dressed as Darth Vader.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that was good...althought he US doughnut ad is my fav

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
sallyspud said:
Im a fan on Facebook & we had the chance to vote for the "new" music on the ad. I must say I dont like it. I like the original, the soft music you could recognise in any room, away from the TV,was for the Juke. A lot of ads now, even the funny ones you wouldntknow instinctively if you were out of the room.Theyve lost the Twinkle till the end too. I agree theyve been lazy, but I think with the old music the old ad worked. I must admit the car ad I like the best, althoughI dont remember the car, which shows how good it is as an ad, is the one with the boy dressed as Darth Vader.
v w,something,i think.....

·
Registered
277 Posts
I wonder how much they paid for the same ad with just a different version of twinkle twinkle ???

Don't like it ............. sorry Nissan!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts