Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<div style="text-align: left;">Just completed a new Body Graphics design.. Haven't shown wife yet.. I call it my "Rally Sport Body Graphics" by Juke Attitude<div style="text-align: center;">

Comments?..

Edited by: JukeAttitude

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
The NISSAN detail is upside down

I know Jukes turn peoples' heads, but that might be a twist too far?Edited by: acrorat

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Very rally style. I think the angle should be smaller and start closer to the front wheel

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMGS..
Just sent image to wife.. she loves it! I can't believe it.. hey we've done some weird stuff in the past.. But I can't believe she actually loves the color scheme and it helps to have a friend that words for a graphics/sign company..

Just so you know, I don't have any professional software to do this stuff.. and it's not quite what I'm looking for. I wanted it to be more "Ghostly" in appearance.. Very slight colors, shadows and fading..
So have a request for this graphic?.. let me know I'll gather up all the details and set some things in motion..

Edited by: JukeAttitude

·
Registered
659 Posts
A bit excessive for my taste. Makes it look like a dealership advertising vehicle rather than a car in private hands.

Both previous points are also on the money.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey can't please everyone.. besides I like it and so does my wife (which was very surprising) and that's all that matters. Thanks for the input.

How about this updated version:<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: left;">Yeah I know.. working with limited resources here, but you get the idea.. Just imagine the text ghostly in appearance.. and I colored the rims a bit more.. close to the gold or bronze I was looking for.Edited by: JukeAttitude

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After talking to my wife (once she got home and took a good look at my design) she still is in favor of the over all appearance. But wanted the design to be more ghostly as stated above.. and not just thrown on the side of the juke like a big sticker..
We will have to see what the sign lady says she can do.. sometime..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts