Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
Just picked up my Juke and am now officially a Jukster! YIPPEE!! Fell in love with this car nearly 1 year ago when being advertised and now finally have one. Force Red with Red interior - BEST colour!
Just drove to Oxford from Mk and people couldn't stop staring. Much better than my old Corsa and... even my hubby wants to drive the Juke.
Her name is Penelope. Don't know why I chose that name but I think it suits her quite well! lol ;)
I have seen a white Juke and a black Juke in MK. Pleave wave if you see me!
Regards.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would have loved to have been able to come however going to Kettering theme park with the family. Gonna enjoy the drive there and rub my lush new ride in my hubby's face. he has just been given a new 1.3 Ecoflex Astra Estate as a company care after having a 1.7 version before and is a little jealous of my Juke! ;)

·
Registered
415 Posts
With the name" Penelope" hope you do not have many pit stops. Enjoy, we are still waiting.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome to you!!!!!!See - I told you,,,,, Lady Penelope had a pink car ---- Penny is short for penelope and the RED is a sort of pinky colour!!!!!!SO for all you macho guys out there driving --- you have a ladies car!!!!
Fee xxx

·
Registered
998 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Welcome to you!!!!!!See - I told you,,,,, Lady Penelope had a pink car ---- Penny is short for penelope and the RED is a sort of pinky colour!!!!!!SO for all you macho guys out there driving --- you have a ladies car!!!!
Fee xxx
If that means nubile young ladies will be wanting to get in mine I'm all for it, Ha Ha . T

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome, excellent colour choice. Mine is also a "she" and you will love her!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts