Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm already not liking the 'new' feel forum, why do the posts have to be locked? For newbies who haven't been on the forum that long they may not know that a topic has already been covered or be able to find it. Maybe the moderators could post a how to guide on how to find previously discussed topics?
Does this mean that if we start chatting abouta topic that has already been discussedthen the thread will be locked by a moderator like just happened with the DRL topic...

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's only fair that a forum cleans house on occasion. And we should be searching before starting new ones. There's a balance, though, and perhaps resurrecting an old thread just to lock it was a little unnecessary.

Things might go to an extreme for a while as they eagerly settle into their new roles, but ultimately they're going to make the experience a better one. They just might need our patience for a short while.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ Wraithen - I understand there's a need to clean house once in a while, but it just felt wierd....
i've given up nicotine recently so my patienceisn't whatit used to be..but i'll get over it..just grouchy at the minute

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
bear with us please why we get to grips with moderating.
If you think anything we do is unjust then message us and discusss it
we are all here for an enjoyable time and to have a little light banter
I agree ressurecting an old thread to lock it was maybe not necessary but I think what fee was doing was explaining why it was now locked and in doing so bumps it to the top

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
No - its just been locked as there were duplicate threads on the forum about DRL's.
Its to prevent numerous threads on the same issue -
Same with the diesel issue - we found that there were around 12 topics on the same issue!!!!

Issues like DRL, and any issues regarding break downs or faults are under technical.

Sorry that you're not liking it?
Its not meant to upset anyone its just to try and tidy the site up

Fee x

Wraithen - I wouldnt say we'll settle in to our roles eagerly but it will take time. Theres 104 pages of posts to go through....
-

PS - Deks looks particularly fetching in his matrons uniform

Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Kats said:
Where do you keep your handcuffs and penalty ticket book then?
no ticket book these days swipe card.

handcuffs are hung
when I can get them back off the wife that is

1 - 20 of 36 Posts