Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Wow thats excelent news!
However if they are going to retail at the same price as the accessory wheels (£900 odd) then they might not sell as well as nissan hopes.
Decent Wolfrace, OZ and Enzo alloys go for between 300-1000 a set.
However, i really want black rims :D

·
Registered
912 Posts
Are there any plans to introduce a Sun/Moon roof, like on the American versions of the Juke? Not that it is of any use to current models, just curious about the next generation Juke.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is this not just the limited edition KURO that Nissan are producing. They emailed me a few weeks back with details of this limited edition vehicle, given the popularity of the car I am surprised limited editions are already being produced, I thought that was the preserve of poor selling cars.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Thats what im starting to think. I know the Limited Edition Jukes are going to have black wheels that cannot be bought seperatly :(

·
Registered
116 Posts
YA Can Robson, Can Ya Get Me And Skyway Some 18inch CHROME Alloy's, With Whitewall Tyres. Discount Please for Two Sets.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As far as i know the black alloys and black wingmirrors arn't part of a limited edition. The cars been in production for a year nd a half now so a upgraged in apperance before a facelift in around 6 month's sounds more resonable. I just work there though, so you prob know more than me haha.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Chances of a sunroof on the juke are unlikely, Almost every juke is built with aircon. A facelift model normally comes after about 2 years in production. Im hoping they'll change the back a little bit.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts