Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new baby Juke arrived today as promised. And he's adorable! The weather made my journey home a little hair raising but he managed it much better than my Megane did on the way there.

Can't wait for the snow to go away and then I can bond totally with him.

Very happy today

·
Registered
272 Posts
nice one hudson,the wait is over ....enjoy !!! simmo.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congrats Hudson - a little baby 'black' - now thats not too common on these pages - enjoy the little guy

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hudson where are you, mine was suposed to be here today, just one of the many promised delivery dates. Dealer hasnt phoned so I can only assume it didnt come again.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all and fingers crossed for those of you still waiting, not that it helps but it really is worth the wait - he's gorgeous!

Fontie, I am in Preston, Lancashire and I got mine by threatening Nissan Customer Service with legal action and a claim for compensation! Good luck getting yours, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hudson said:
T
Fontie, I am in Preston, Lancashire and I got mine by threatening Nissan Customer Service with legal action and a claim for compensation! Good luck getting yours, keeping my fingers crossed for you.
ooh, I like that. take note all those waiting get onto NCS now and start shouting loudly in a legal voice. good luck and don't take no for an answer

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh deks, I used the worst kind of threatening, didn't raise my voice but made it clear that I wasn't to be messed with, now I can't get NCS off the phone making sure I'm happy and seeing if there is anything they can do for me

·
Registered
210 Posts
What time do they close tonight I wonder. I'll be on the phone to them first thing in the morning Ive had enough.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Expected ours today but guess what, no phone call so we presume its not there. Had emailed NCS and they phone us today to say car was ready 15 Dec and that we should phone our dealer for more info. Explained that we had spoken to them yesterday and they were hopeful that the car would be there today but NCS say they can do no more, its our dealer who can confirm delivery with the transporters! Dealer had asked us to arrange the 7-day insurance from early this morning but now we haven't a clue when we are likely to see our car! Had asked dealer to hold off registering the car until January as we weren't sure when we could expect the car or when we will be able to go and collect it , however, the car is already registered! Trying hard to be patient and remain calm and hopefully we will see the car before Christmas.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Unfortunately your in the same position as me SWScotJuke, my dealer registered mine November 30 and there is still no sign of the car. I would be very interested in what you dealer says and does for you if anything. Please let me know

·
Registered
39 Posts
Due to mis-information when we decided to buy the Juke, NCS agreed to give us a space saver wheel, so I am not sure that they will offer anything more. However, we are really concerned that they can register cars when delivery to dealers hasn't even happened! Not too pleased with dealer either though, they haven't really kept in touch with us, we have had to amke all of the calls! Not sure that the insurance will be much use to us either - it started at 0.01 this morning and we still don't know where the car is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts