Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Some kind....."person" decided to try and hoof my driverside mirror off my juke last night....lovely eh!
I have to say, I am pretty p****d off!
Without conducting some kind of bizarre, vigilante, type action, I now have a motion sensitive, night, HD, video recorder mounted on my windowsill. sad I know, but it wasn't me that wanted to kick my mirror off!!.....gutted it has come to this!

Not happy

Duncs

PS: Police are strapped in our area, but they still responded really quickly and took lots of details, good on 'em!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Tw*ts!!

Unfortunately I have heard of deliberate Juke vandalism due to it's unusual look and design, some people absolutely detest them. I can't understand why. I'm sorry to hear that you've been a target for vandalism. I hope you can get it fixed.

·
Registered
555 Posts
it pisses me right off when i hear about anything like this !I know exactly how it feels - sorry for your pain buddy.I REALLY HOPE YOU CATCH THEM !i would not be able to control myself if i caught them !!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Catch them and try and kick their ears off and see how they like it ( sorry, I know I shouldn't but very protective of all jukes)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahh....thanx guys for your support. My other half thinks I am a tad paranoid....but where do you draw the line, yes, at weekends I find it difficult to forget our juke parked outside!
looking for a secure garage for weekend nights.

Will let you know if I capture any scum bags with my HD cam!

Duncs

·
Registered
51 Posts
Even if you did catch the idiot who did this and warn him off, he'd probably report you for harassment and then you'll be the one in trouble with the police.. A little gentle vigilante-ism never hurt anyone, so long as the bastards get the message and leave you alone

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
That's shocking. I feel for anyowners (yes, even Red ones) that have to park their beloved Jukes on the street at night. Brings to mind a story from a few years back of a guy who electrified his car so that when someone tried to break in they got a massive shock. It worked, but he did get into trouble for it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'd be livid if that happened to my Juke. Sad to say the cops probably won't be able toget the scum bags unless they catch'em in the act elsewhere. Hope you get it fixed ok.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Duncs

Sorry about the damage, there are some real
about.

I'm the same about watching where I park, lucky for me my Juke is locked up every night

Lj

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Sorry to hear about the damage. Hope the karma comes to the scum who done it.Have you got the police to check your camera? Because if you are unfortunate where you have to use the video that is recorded it may not be allowed to use as evidence. Silly as it sounds but we had a similar instance with cameras at work. The police are very helpful when it comes to this. They will come round check the camera over and make sure you have correct signs up too.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Sorry to hear about this! But I just wanted to say that I very much doubt it's anything to do with it being a Juke! Probably just drunken kids on the way back from the pub! Just don't want people to be paranoid!

·
Registered
555 Posts
sorry if i offend anyone - i would kick the living daylights out of them if i caught them.And Break every bone in their tiny hands

·
Registered
540 Posts
Been there, done that... not much to be done I'm afraid unless they are caught red-handed. Make sure you have the obligatory CCTV signs posted or it won't stand up in court.Good luck and hope it's a one off.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think Quentin has this one down..."There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that sh*t for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherf***er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some sh*t this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that sh*t ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."
Now I'm not condoning violence, but someone really should give these hoodies a slap!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
feeling rage for you!!! mindless scumbags, I dreamt mine got stolen last night, had to get up and check its still there

1 - 20 of 23 Posts