Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am trying to be proactive and install some Vibe aftermarket speakers into my 2013 Juke Tekna. I am trying to find some speaker wire adapters that clip into the original wiring but am having real issues with it! 馃様

I have ordered two different sets off Amazon but they're wrong. I'm at my wits end. Can anyone help by telling me where I can get them / the correct part number to order the right wires. Any help greatly appreciated!!! 馃檹

Registered
Hi. I am trying to be proactive and install some Vibe aftermarket speakers into my 2013 Juke Tekna. I am trying to find some speaker wire adapters that clip into the original wiring but am having real issues with it! 馃様

I have ordered two different sets off Amazon but they're wrong. I'm at my wits end. Can anyone help by telling me where I can get them / the correct part number to order the right wires. Any help greatly appreciated!!! 馃檹
Font Circle Fashion accessory Eyelash Screenshot

Pretty sure it's these. It's kinda a H shape with 2 small spades inside in a horizontal with each other position. I'm gonna buy them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.