Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ordering some winter tires, but i need to know what speed and load rating are the Bridgestone Tires which the Juke comes with, from someone who had a Juke already please.
The sooner the better....

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Here we go, the mrs is not just a pretty face after all

The tyres on our Juke Tekna 1.6 are:

Bridgestone Turanza 215/55/r17 94v

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
massive thanks to you and the mrs
cheers

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
If you get a good price on a set of tyres do let us know, we don't usually change for winter as weather isn't that severe, it's always good to know cheap tyre places!

Cheapest 'good' tyres I could find were £120/each for 215/55/r17 and that was a set of Yoko's not fitted.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Avon ZV3 on ebay @£89 each - 4 available
seems to be an odd size, I once had a calculator which would allow you to compare the rolling circumference of different sizes, if 225/45x17 are similar they will be much cheaper as its a mopre popular size

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
225/45x17 would be good to replace standard 215/50/17's. However you'd need 235/45/17 to maintain the same (ish) rolling radius.

Oh and if you got 235 it's highly unlikely that that'd fit on the standard wheels ;)

They've fitted chunkier tyres because it's a cross-over and needs that 'look' ;)
Edited by: iamdabe

·
Registered
142 Posts
seems that 255 is the widest recommended for 7" rims, although I found a few with 265's on ....
235/45's are going to be £100 each again though
and 225/50's are a PITA since it seems only BMW and Merc fit them as OE

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to be putting Nokian WRG2 Winter Tires ( get a great write-up £110 each ) on as soon as i get it, we live quite high up here in the North East and we always get snow due to the elavated land, last year my car was stuck on the drive for 19 days straight, good job the missus has a Vitara 4WD.
Winter tires are recommended when the ambient temp drops below 7 Deg C, and put your summer tires on next spring then store them for another 6 months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts