Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an email from Glyn Hopkins (Romford) My baby arrives tomorrow and should be ready to collect on Saturday!!!!!

Can't wait, will probably drive around all day looking for the other Essex forum members to wave at!

·
Registered
272 Posts
hi jazzie.well do you get it tomorrow ? should know tomorrow when we get ours. simmo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Dougal / Simmo
Got it! she arrived right on time and I collected her yesterday afternoon. Really pleased and looking forward to giving her a run out on the A13 tomorrow.

To anyone in the Romford area who has not yet ordered I would highly recommend Glyn Hopkins. They did me a good PX deal plus threw in supaguard / GAP insurance / mats and a tank of fuel and , more importantly, there was absolutely no pressure from the sales guys at any time, a genuinely nice bunch who are a pleasure to deal with.

·
Registered
166 Posts
hiya jazzie, i shall be looking out for you on the a13 that my route to and from work, i've also ordered mine from romford, when did you order yours ? was it on time or delayed ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Jenkins

I ordered at the beginning of October and delivery was 2 weeks later than originally planned. I have the 1.6 premium and luckily delivery isn't as bad on those as it seems to be on some models. I also have blade silver and it looks fantastic. i know its only a car but i couldn't be happier with it. I will wave like a mad thing if i see another silver one on the A13 and hope its you ( i do the stretch between wennington and beckton so look out for me!)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Snap, well almost i'm dagenham to beckton, i did think about going for a different model but think because i need the auto it was roughly the same delivery no matter what one i went for, i'm hoping someone out there has ordered the same as me and decides to cancel so i get it abit sooner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts