Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im just about ready to sign on the dotted line from my juke acenta premium pack.But not sure im getting the best deal i can get , as i visited another nissan dealer over the weekend and he offered me much better deal than my local dealer . When i mentioned that the offer to my local dealer he offered to match with out batting a eye lid . So this makes me wonder if theres still more room to haggle.Would love to hear other owners views on the car and how hard they pushed the dealer .

·
Registered
37 Posts
Screen print a quote from Orange Wheels (think it's OrangeWheels.co.uk) and take that in. The will prob struggle to match it but if they are going to lose a sell they will reduce the price more. I've seen several people on the forum use Orange Wheels to buy their Juke.
I did that and got around 2k off the price plus extras. Would rather have gone local anyway and that just helps.
Keith

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info will look into that ,But all the dealers do is increase the offer for my part exchange ,At the moment there offering 8700 for a 10 plate honda jazz 1.2 se 13k miles . Thats 1200 more than the lowest offer i got from a honda dealer against a new jazz.

·
Registered
42 Posts
whether they give you more for your p/x or less for the juke is the same thing. It just depends whether the dealer thinks they are getting near to the limit on discount, the only other way to help you out is by making less money on your car. So they are trying to help you out but each in their own ways, after all, theyre all trying to get you to buy a car from them....

Most dealers wont fall out with you over a set of mats or a full tank of fuel though.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
go for the free mats,free serviceing,tank of fuel,and free tax,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The offers been upped to free armrest and matts , if i can get the 0% finance tmrw ,im ready to sign. Waiting on a offer from orange wheels . should have that in the AM.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update : Car ordedred white / red interior
Used the quote from orange wheels to get a more local dealer to price match, My closest dealer wouldnt budge on his price so he lost out .
Now just to find some Black alloy wheels . anyone with any ideas .Edited by: Nail

1 - 7 of 7 Posts