Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, me and the Mrs have just placed an order for a 1.5 Juke Tekna in force red. We should be getting it at thebeginningof April. Looking forward to it, i have had Jap cars all my driving life (8 years) and this will be the first Jap car for the other half. Well i am off to have a good old look at the forum so catch you guys later
Danno

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hello and WelcomeThere are a few of us on here waiting too, but judging by the happiness report form those who already have theirs, its worth the wait!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Indeed a big happy smiley WELCOME

Its a fab forum and it is a fab car you've ordered..... WOOHOO!!! - Enjoy the site while you wait..

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
316 Posts
Vasilltino Hi,

A two month lead time is pretty good for 'round here.
Speaking as a recent recipient after a much longer wait, I don't regret getting the Juke.
It has a charm you can never appreciate 'till you've actually got the car.

Hope all goes well for you.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Vasilltino said:
Hey guys, me and the Mrs have just placed an order for a 1.5 Juke Tekna in force red. We should be getting it at thebeginningof April. Looking forward to it, i have had Jap cars all my driving life (8 years) and this will be the first Jap car for the other half. Well i am off to have a good old look at the forum so catch you guys later

Danno
Good choice Vasilltino. Your eye for a Jap(Japs eye) won't disappoint your other half!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its due 3 days before we travel up to Newcastle fromPlymouth, so it gets brought 400miles on a transporter just for us to drive it right back up. I guess it will make for a goodjourneyto see what kind ofmileagei will be looking at!!! 1000miles in a week :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Good morning, and welcome

I'm driving mine, and loving it -- it's just so cool!
Have you made a tick off count down calendar?

CheersJo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts