Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wowwee I just waved frantically at my first other Juke driver -- but they didn't see me or were scared of the looney waving at them...

You were driving past the petrol station on the way to Rickmasworth, I was driving the other way(had just picked Hiro up from Watford)....

·
Registered
659 Posts
Ricky. The HQ of Renault. Renault and Nissan are in bed together as we know. Should be plenty round those parts.

Beaconsfield, huh? Seen Michael Winner recently?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol -- not Mr Winner, but see Vernon Kay texting in Waitrose!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I believe the Gallaghers live round those parts. And Sharon Osbourne. And frankly - who doesn't?!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very true, my son even goes to school with a celebrity's son...oh it's just soooooo posh

Edited by: ddfred

·
Registered
659 Posts
I bet your other car's a Bentley.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol -- car?! Helicopter darhhhhhling.....
My other car is a 1989 Mercedes 300SL in red...

·
Registered
873 Posts
jayannlay said:
I believe the Gallaghers live round those parts. And Sharon Osbourne. And frankly - who doesn't?!
The Osbournes live in Jordans. Armando Iannucci (writer of The Thick Of It / In The Loop & many other TV comedies) lives close by as well.

My parents live not too far away from there. JK Rowling used to live in my village (when I lived there), Noel Edmunds used to live very close as well, as did Geri Halliwell, now Mark Webber (F1 driver) lives in the village and owns a pub near by. I've met him - very tall!
Edited by: Stormrider

1 - 9 of 9 Posts