Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I've spoken to the dealer again, still all set for April 13th, and he still thinks that date will come forward, at least it hasn't gone backwards, but I digress...
In case you hadn't guessed from my signature, I've got a white 1.6 Tekna on its way, which leaves one question,
What do I name the little beast?!

·
Registered
233 Posts
What about "Chunk"

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lol - will it be a boy or girl?!

Mine is Hiro (all my cars/our cars have to start with h), so being Japanese Hiro seemed the best...

Boy - hamish, girl - helenka

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its clearly a man car

Rams kinda cool, think rhino sounds a bit cheesy, some of you guys might have the right idea with japanese names, seems fitting.Although now im thinking maybe Xavi, like the Spanish football player.
Japanese wise im liking;Kano - masculine power, god of water.Ryuu - Dragon spirit.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Turok - Dinisor hunter haha
FOS - Frog On Steriods :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
NO NO NO Its a Car !Its just so wrong for MEN to name a car - Guys get a grip of yourselves.
Let the girls deal with that.
I cannot imagine being in the pub with mates and saying im just going to bring 'NAME'round to the front so we can go to next pub ! THEY WOULD KILL ME !In factmy mum would slap me !

GROW SOME PLEASE !

·
Registered
555 Posts
snout said:
NO NO NO Its a Car !Its just so wrong for MEN to name a car - Guys get a grip of yourselves.
Let the girls deal with that.
I cannot imagine being in the pub with mates and saying im just going to bring 'NAME'round to the front so we can go to next pub ! THEY WOULD KILL ME !In factmy mum would slap me !

GROW SOME PLEASE !
Lol , Lets get one thing straight here - No iDonttake my mum with me !

·
Registered
247 Posts
Snout, you joined a car owners club. The cool ship has sailed for us.

Speaking of which, men (manly men) have been naming boats for years. In fact a ship without a name was generally doomed. Think of this as an extension of that.

Failing that, grow enough of a pair to have a sense of humour about it and stop worrying what your mum thinks

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
snout said:
NO NO NO Its a Car !Its just so wrong for MEN to name a car - Guys get a grip of yourselves.Let the girls deal with that.I cannot imagine being in the pub with mates and saying im just going to bring 'NAME' round to the front so we can go to next pub ! THEY WOULD KILL ME ! In fact my mum would slap me !GROW SOME PLEASE !
Completely wrong, in my experience it's normally men that do name there cars, alot of women just see a car as a thing and it's the blokes that care enough about a car to name it.

The other thing wrong with comment is you suggesting going from pub to pub in the car, personally I go to the pub to drink. I don't drive afterwards.

·
Registered
247 Posts
And while I'm defending car naming, I present the following:

KITT,
Ecto-1,
Christine,
The Batmobile,
The Mystery Machine,
greased lightening,
Black Beauty,
Herbie,
and
General Lee

·
Registered
555 Posts
Wraithen said:

Speaking of which, men (manly men) have been naming boats for years. In fact a ship without a name was generally doomed. Think of this as an extension of that.

Failing that, grow enough of a pair to have a sense of humour about it and stop worrying what your mum thinks
Boats / ships fair enough but idon'tsee many boats / ships namedElizabethgoing up my street

·
Registered
247 Posts
snout said:
Wraithen said:

Boats / ships fair enough but i don't see many boats / ships named Elizabeth going up my street
Thanks for making my point for me... An Englishman's home is his castle, and his car is his Sailing Ship of old.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts