Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just thoughtl would mention one of my little quirks, my last few cars all had womans names the wayl chose is the first time l turn the radio on and a song mentions a womans name then thats the name, my last one was called sharona ,anyone else got a name for there juke.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
My way of naming my vehicles is normally linked to the model or letters in the number plate. Current vehicle is a an Outlaw so its called Josey Wales

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
redjuke said:
Hi all just thought l would mention one of my little quirks, my last few cars all had womans names the way l chose is the first time l turn the radio on and a song mentions a womans name then thats  the name, my last one was called sharona ,anyone else got a name for there juke.

Not doing that one, Lady Ga Ga is a daft name for my Juke

·
Registered
51 Posts
We call her Daisy Juke. The number plate ends in TXE and I couldn't think of a suitable name. My previous car was NYKY (Nikki) and Suzanne before that (after a song).

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
redjuke said:
Hi all just thoughtl would mention one of my little quirks, my last few cars all had womans names the wayl chose is the first time l turn the radio on and a song mentions a womans name then thats the name, my last one was called sharona ,anyone else got a name for there juke.
A nice little quirk. I like it.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Lady juke said:
A nice little quirk. I like it.

You and your small measures again JOY
[/QUOTE]
I hate to bragg, L J ! It's no "small" coincidence that you can almost make the the word York out of the word donkey!! Eeeeyorrrr !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts