Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy Guys thought Id just explain my reason for absence lately -my German Pointer had 13 puppies on 13 June and Ive been a tad busy. Sorry to JOY for the probable disappointment now he is reading this post lol! Anyhow I am still here if only a little distracted

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Haha Flynn. You know me sooooo well. That's exactly what I would have liked to have seen when I read the title, but knew the reality would be that they would be of the k9 variety.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very nice puppies you have there

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
coupecruiser said:
Dont wish to Hijack this topic, but Bexter my dog seems to be grieving the loss of our cat. Any ideas?
Sadly, no, other than making a bigger fuss of him than usual (if that's possible).

The Grim Squeaker grieved for a fortnight after his brothers left, but he's back to his old grumpy self now.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I'm being serious now...they are all very lovable. How are you going to be able to part with any of them ?
Now,on with the show.....The 3 puppies in this photo are definately the cutest!!! You staged that shot deliberately didn't you, you little minx.

[/QUOTE] Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Dastardly said:
Have you got homes for them? If not then I will take the 2 tan coloured ones at the back!
Do you mind, Dastardly!! There's a queue here. I've already spoken to Flynn about getting my hands on them if they're up for grabs.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts