Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I part exchanged my Honda Jazz for the Juke.
The dealer gave me £3500 for it. I thought that was an OK price as webuyanycar offered the same and I know they drop when you meet up. I also got a bit of a discount on the Juke
The dealer listed it for sale immediately at £5,000. Now 6 weeks later it has dropped to £4,800 - still overpriced for a 2004 car.
The dealer has listed it as semi-automatic when actually it is a CVT auto; possibly explains why it hasn't sold. Then again they haven't put a photo of it on the dealers group website or on autotrader, so maybe someone has their eye on it and they aren't that bothered to sell it quickly.
Should I email the dealer and tell them they are describing it wrong or not bother?

·
Registered
575 Posts
They're probably just asking too much for it. Anyone looking at a Jazz would know it doesn't come as a semi-auto.

My dealer part-exed my Leon and has it on their forecourt for a grand more than they gave me. It's the same price with them as I paid 6 months ago with 10,000 miles more on it - they're being optimistic

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi silverjuke,fairly new to the forum and came across your post regarding part ex.l have just been on autotrader web site and came across my car which went to the nissan dealer last week .they have put up a re-sale almost £3ooo more then what l got against my juke which l still have not recieved a delivery date hope l dont regret decision

·
Registered
41 Posts
Im buying my juke Premium with the nissan friends and family scheme and had a Honda Jazz S to P/X, High milage ,a few scuffs etcand well used but reliable and still worth minimum£1850 P/X .They offered me £300 less. Given the discount I already had ; I took the hit to save hassle - but came to my sensesafterwards and havesold it to my Bro for the same price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts