Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have to say people that personally I'm not impressed At the mud slinging that took over my original topic "OMG".

Seems to me that some people lost sight of what this site is about.

I have until today enjoyed being part of your community, but now I want to leave and deactivate my membership.

I did not join this site to witness a battle of egos.

So, take care and remember, this is a site about a car!

Edited by: coupecruiser

·
Registered
283 Posts
CC - have tried using the crying yellow man, but it won't let me - have to agree all got a little bonkers, and at the end of it the topic was about your experiences and views of the car and your journey. It's nice coming on this forum, but really dudes if you don't agree with something say it and then let it be, everyone is entitled to their own thoughts, now on another note Cc - I'm thinking of a kws song, can you guess what it is yet?! :eek:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Did I miss something? CC contributions are more interesting than many…mine included I'm sure!!!
Edit…I guess I missed the last few posts of that thread & yes it got a bit heated…Come on GROUP HUG let's move on..CC is far too an interesting character to lose…..
Edited by: trevor3839

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
CC, leaving on account of two people having a go is about as much as an overreaction as what those two people were doing in the first place.
Why leave on the account of someone else?
Im a little surprised by their actions and childishness my self, dont let others influence your choice or experience of this site.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Cc - I thought that was the original! Lol - I can remember it from being a teenager, and that was ages ago now!

I think you get the general feeling though that people don't want you to go, life's too short to let it be spoilt...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Would be a shame to lose you CC.
I have only checked in occasionally and always found the banter to be great.
I cant believe that people on a CAR forum are arguing about racism/nationality.
Unbelievable!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Coupe Cruiser
I was also under the same impression. Arguing over nationality was a bit over the top and I am glad that eventually the thread got locked. As you have stated and I quite agree, this forum was meant to bring together fellow and ladyJuke owners, to discuss their experiences about the car as well as some lighthearted humour relating to the various topics that keep getting posted. But when a few people start arguing andblagging each other off, it makes your blood boil.
Don't be put off by these remarks that were posted on your thread, because it's guys like you who are far more respected than those that just want to argue.

I have myself wondered if I should stop posting, but have just bit my tounge, because there are some brilliant people on here. I have learned a lot about the Juke and hope that this incident won't ever get repeated. So hang in in there CC, you would be surely missed if you were not around.
Ok, there are many who don't post very much and then there are the regular crowd, who all seem to get on quite well, so I hope that you continue to post on here.
Regards
Geoff

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Release your Tongue and pop your teeth back in

Your comments are spot on - in the beginning for me I used the forum to learn about the the Juke.
Then when I got mine in January I would help newbies, the forum should be used as you like.
There is a tech section, and serious advice if you look, the rest of the time it was always about the banter and if you wanted to join in you did.

What happened in this thread was not good and should have taken place via pm.

Lj

·
Registered
912 Posts
Lady juke said:
Release your Tongue and pop your teeth back in

Lj
Just a minute Lj, They are in a glass in the bathroom. Trots off to get them.....................................................................................................

That's better!
No sorry, they are the wifes
Now where the **** did I put my bloody teeth

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lj - now that gets another song in my head....hands up baby hands up...

·
Registered
127 Posts
As I've mentioned to CC personally, I will not stand and let someone who is clearly incorrect with his own nationality tell me I am in thewrong.

If you will do the honour of checking the thread once again, everyone, it clearly shows me originally telling Deks that he is "British". Nothing more, nothing less. He was the "childish" one who sent a snappy and immature response and resulted to name calling.

And anyone wishing to defend Deks just because he is a regular on this forum, please go ahead. It doesn't stop him from being blatantly wrong.

CC, the forum isn't just about the Juke, either.

As for everyone else, why are you getting so upset? Debating on a forum is what forums are all about...

·
Registered
912 Posts
I think you will find that Deks is no longer a member, so let's please move on and enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
22 Posts
To err is human; to forgive, divine.
Alexander Pope

We are all prone to the snappy reply which after reflection we would probably change.
This site is about the The Juke and owning a Juke. Not political perusations.
I live in this country (You pick what you call it) because others opions are allowed - no matter how bad or misguided they may, in my opinion, be....................
So, lets get back to the car
Still pleased with dougy the diesel - got 62.8mpg on this mornings work run (22 miles)
Lister Edited by: meaga-byte

1 - 20 of 21 Posts