1,336 Posts
Love the blue Fog lights!
What main light bulbs are u using as i presume those are not
standard.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are standard here. All lights are Xenon, got Wi-Fi-enabled internet browser (even has Yahoo! Messenger lol), full multimedia system (movie player too!), voice command (also touch screen), etc. All are standard :) The type is called "RX-Type" here (Japan/Asia) :)

Edited by: Nissan Juke

·
Registered
998 Posts
It's very nice, just a shame someone has nicked your number plates. Tc

·
Registered
555 Posts
mmm Those headlightsdon'tlook like standard to me.Too white !Standard have much more of a yellow tint / fried egg look.
Edited by: snout

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, the lights are standard. All the lights are Xenon lights (with auto-levelizer), which are white, and way brighter. Other models outside Japan/Asia are using Halogen lights if I'm not wrong. I didn't add a single thing on the Juke, the standard is like that here :)

I still have the brochure from Nissan, there you can see the Xenon lights are included...

Edited by: Nissan Juke

·
Registered
555 Posts
ha that explains it then !I knew there was something different and believe me when it comes to lights - i know !I wonder what brand they are using ? Pop one out and let me know
Thats the first Juke i have seen with that type - i assume they are H4s ?That a nice white light !I might have to send you some money
and add them to my KIT !
Edited by: snout

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry I meant the OP. Anyway I'm pretty sure he's from Japan as its the only country that offers Xenon lights. Don't know why Nissan UK doesn't offer them here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Snout: I saw the bulb and it says "Nissan Denki", guess it's from Nissan.

Zen123: I'm from Japan :)

ianfreeman: Yup, Japanese Juke and some Asian ones are the same. They have similar specifications. The Asian version doesn't have the heated seats tho.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
zen123 said:
Sorry I meant the OP. Anyway I'm pretty sure he's from Japan as its the only country that offers Xenon lights. Don't know why Nissan UK doesn't offer them here.

My dealer offered me Xenon lights if I went for the version brought in from Japan and not built in Sunderland.

If you went for that option, and are awaiting delivery, it may be worth checking.

Lj

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you're getting the Japanese version, ask for the one with English buttons, otherwise everything will be in Japanese. You'll get touch-screen multimedia center with GPS (Nissan Connect), voice command, Xenon lights with Levelizer, heated seats, moon roof (some models), parking camera, etc. Way better I think :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts