- F/R mudguards - bit fiddly to fit but not hard
- wind deflectors - so easy to fit you'll be sure you're doing it wrong
- 3rd party hardy nyloncarpet boot liner, perfect fit, £20 off ebay
- illuminated door entry guards: don't be shy about pulling off plastic mouldings but be sure to use hands and craft not tools and force
- replaced interior lights with brighter led's so you can actually see where you dropped that pound coin or whatever
- replaced side indicators with chromed amber leds (this motor is going to be seriously monochrome)
- one cup holder sacrificed for one of these; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cigarette-Lighter-Socket-Splitter-Multisocket/dp/B001B8W6P2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1297641963&sr=8-1
- replace yellow main indicator bulbs with chromed ones so no amber shows unless the light is in use
- front armrest on order
- improved boot light
- lighting in back seat area
- diy footwell lighting (now I know where the wires are!)
I haven't had so much fun since I took me paintbrush to a Land Rover 90.
A forum community dedicated to Nissan Juke owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, technical troubleshooting, repairs, maintenance, and more including for the NISMO and NISMO RS!