Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wind deflectors unbelievably simple to fit. I spent more time wondering what I was overlooking than I did actually fitting them.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Truffle said:
Wind deflectors unbelievably simple to fit. I spent more time wondering what I was overlooking than I did actually fitting them.
same here when I fitted mine thought their must be more to it

·
Registered
93 Posts
Very nice pictures. I like the wind deflectors andsurely will fit one on my juke. congratulations

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
rl300 said:
just wondering for the white juke, are the wing mirror caps in white as well or in black normally?
depends on spec if its a Visia all colours come with black mirrors

any spec up from that Acenta onwards has colour coded mirror caps and door handles

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
deks36 said:
rl300 said:
just wondering for the white juke, are the wing mirror caps in white as well or in black normally?
any spec up from that Acenta onwards has colour coded mirror caps  and door handles
Deks...... You used the word COLOUR in the White section! Yes

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Lady juke said:
deks36 said:
rl300 said:
any spec up from that Acenta onwards has colour coded mirror caps and door handles
Deks...... You used the word COLOUR in the White section! Yes
Well spotted.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mods to date:

- F/R mudguards - bit fiddly to fit but not hard
- wind deflectors - so easy to fit you'll be sure you're doing it wrong
- 3rd party hardy nyloncarpet boot liner, perfect fit, £20 off ebay
- illuminated door entry guards: don't be shy about pulling off plastic mouldings but be sure to use hands and craft not tools and force
- replaced interior lights with brighter led's so you can actually see where you dropped that pound coin or whatever
- replaced side indicators with chromed amber leds (this motor is going to be seriously monochrome)
- one cup holder sacrificed for one of these; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cigarette-Lighter-Socket-Splitter-Multisocket/dp/B001B8W6P2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1297641963&sr=8-1

To follow:

- replace yellow main indicator bulbs with chromed ones so no amber shows unless the light is in use
- front armrest on order
- improved boot light
- lighting in back seat area
- diy footwell lighting (now I know where the wires are!)

I haven't had so much fun since I took me paintbrush to a Land Rover 90.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice Pics of the Juke in all its glory!!!!!! best colour

·
Registered
144 Posts
Beautiful pics - great choice of colour !!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts