Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Looking fab!!!

i think the black wing mirrors and handlesgo really well with the black trim on the visia

Glad youare happy

Nice and sunny where you are..... Not like that here!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
754 Posts
If you had gone for a spec with the reversing camera you wouldn't have reversed quite so far back into the bushes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks FeeFee. I think it looks great. Perhaps black wouldn't look quite so good with Force red, but with white its ideal.
The weather didn't stay that sunny for very long! I'm looking for any excuse to take it out for a drive at the moment. Loving it...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm only just getting used to the juke's dimensions!
Actually right after taking these pictures, I hacked the bushes back a bit. My old car was a fair bit shorter!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks great in white,
congratulations
Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi EastLondonJuke, just a quick query for you, i'm getting the acenta and i'm sure they have the same headunit as the visia, is there any possiblity you could take a picture of the headunit up close so i can see it and the surrounding area. Many thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
been looking over for a picture of a white visia, just ordered ours on saturday, delivery expected Feb.
enquiry off to John at Holdcroft's for a set of rubber mats, as I'm sure it'll be snowing again by then.

Q: is it possible to retro fit white mirror shrouds to Visia mirrors ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
delivery date has slipped to 23rd March, so have asked dealer to delay until 1st March for '12 plate.

got the rubber mats and a 1/32 model Juke in time for padding out the wifes Christmas, she was well chuffed.

back on to my question, does anyone know if the white mirror covers can be retr firtted to a visia, or are the mirrors completely different ?

looking forward to the 1st March, only a couple of weeks away now, wife happy that it unlikley she'll have to drive the new car in the snow and ice too....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ricalnic, you can fit the white mirrors no problem, but the disassembling isn't very easy if you want to keep your old ones. You need to fiddle a bit - I managed to keep all the holding clips except one. But there are 4-5 for each mirror cap, so they will still hold on nicely (2 months yet haven't fallen off).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts