Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,

I collected my Dark Grey Juke Acenta Sport Pack 1.6 today.
I am very sattisfied, except the paint issue, which is already visible... another Juke in the showroom also had the issue... i wonder how fast it progresses...
Of course, our dealer in Croatia doesn't know anything about that yes, but I reported the probem while collecting the car, so they won't be able to tell it was from stone chips...
I hope Nissan will sort that out across all over the Europe...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi congrats on the pick up I have asked Nissan Gb for guidance on overseas issues with paint defect as yet they have not responded to me. I urge you to get the dealer to chase this on your behalf and also contact the customer support for your country send them in the direction of this forum if they doubt the issue.
I have said this before and I will say it again this is a world wide issue it will affect Jukes across the globe is a manufacturing defect and not specific to UK cars
Sorry I cannot help you further but I know if i chase Nissan GB they will just refer me to the customer service for a particular country
good luck

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx!
I am sure that Nissan will solve this issue.
I am just a bit dissapointed that the dealer in Croatia was not informed about that!
I already sent the issue to the dealer and to the cusotmer support, so everything is officialy reported

They will not be able to say that it is caused by the stone chips...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts