Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new baby arrived today.....to say I am delighted is an understatment.....1.6 petrol...Tekna with a few extras.Looks beautiful and drives very well, the salesman was very very good and connected my ipod and phone and even tuned the radio to all my favourite stations but the most bestest thing of all ........the colour.YES WHITE IS THE BEST BY FAR...looked so much better against the other jukes waiting to be collected...come on you reds ....bring it on ...nothing could get to me this evening..

·
Registered
998 Posts
Not this evening enjoy it, wait until the heavy snow in winter then you'll lose it
, literally. Tc

·
Registered
998 Posts
Vengence is sweet and so are the flip flops, hang on ! apparently they're not. Tc

·
Registered
998 Posts
Miles away is Herne Bay kats. Deks would have to waste a lot of fuel to meet out your punishment. Tc

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
TC my Dad livesin Dartford my best friend in NAG up that way all the time and my pug does 60 mpg
so you are not that safe

·
Registered
998 Posts
deks36 said:
TC my Dad livesin Dartford my best friend in NAG up that way all the time and my pug does 60 mpg
so you are not that safe
It may have been you (car butone in front of me )then on the A2 heading s/east about 7-10 days ago then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts